It’s been nearly a month since I’ve posted to the blog, and what a month it’s been! I’ve been working behind the scenes on a number of things, and I’m finally able to announce:
1) I’ve changed the logo for my business. The old logo just didn’t quite impart my vision of how the seeds of self-awareness via astrological information can grow into trees of wisdom in your life. So I switched gears, and with the help of an artist friend, came up with a completely different image. Here it is; let me know what you think of it.
2) I’ve added a new service to the menu of readings that I offer. I now have a tool called “Astrodice,” which I find to be incredibly accurate and fascinating. These three dice are 12-sided. One has the symbols of the planets, one has the symbols of the zodiac signs, and one has the numbers of the houses (the 12 sectors into which an astrological chart is divided).
To use this tool, I ask you to think of a question or issue with which you’re working or looking for guidance, and then roll the dice. The results will represent a planet in a sign in a house. I can interpret this information as I would if I was looking at your chart, with respect to your question. The really cool thing is that we don’t have to have your exact birth time to use the Astrodice, as we would to do a full chart reading. Also, I can do shorter readings with the Astrodice, which makes them good for when you’re busy and just need to ask about a specific issue, or for parties, etc.
3) I’ve updated my website in some fun ways:
- Added the new logo (you don’t even want to know how long that took)
- Added the Astrodice services; you’ll find that information from a link on the Mars page or here.
- Added a very special Testimonials page with some fun animation; you’ll find that page from a link near the bottom of the Home page or here.
- Added a Credits page to let you know who helped me implement and update the site; you’ll find that page from a the link at the very bottom of the Home page or here.
So, please check out my website and let me know what you think of the changes. And give me a call or send email if you’d like to schedule a reading, with either your chart or the Astrodice.